Policy for Borrowers
Library materials were purchased with federal funds to support Nebraska educators and parents working with students with disabilities.
Eligible Borrowers include the following:
- Certified teachers of students with disabilities
- Parents of students with disabilities
- Non-profit organizations working with students with disabilities
- Maximum of four items may be checked out at one time
- Check out period is one month
- Items must be returned before more materials may be ordered
- Renewal depends upon demand for the item
- Enter desired items on the Order Form.
- You will receive e-mail response about your order
- Call Terry Spradlin at (308) 784-4525 if you have problems. Her hours are Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday from 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM.
- The library will be closed each year from the middle of May until the middle of August.